How to Spot a Gentleman

Shiny girl story - How to Spot a Gentleman. Mary Lynn Rajskub starred in the short-lived TV show How to Be a Gentleman; CBS announced earlier this week that they'd be cancelling the comedy. However, before the show officially ended, we gabbed with the actress about the best ways to spot gentlemanly behavior and how to spot the guys who still have a thing or two to learn about romance. See detail about How to Spot a Gentleman story at here Shiny girl story - How to Spot a Gentleman.
related shiny girl story :
- How to Rid Yourself of Cellulite
- Get Fit for Great Sex
Tell us a little bit about your show and the character you play. I play Janet, on How To Be a Gentleman, the sister of Andrew who is the ultimate gentleman.On our show, he is having trouble because he still believes in being an old fashioned kind of gentleman, which is irrelevant in today's dating world. Women are not turned on by that nowadays. My character, Janet, cares about her brother and thinks he is an idiot for trying to be so polite and well mannered.

Gone are the days where you can expect a man to open a door, or pay for a meal. I was always happy if my dates weren't drunk or on unemployment. The best you can hope for in a gentleman today is being honest, not playing games and being true to himself.

What are some ways to tell right away that your date isn't a gentleman?

Ways to spot if a guy is not a gentleman: If he takes you to a strip club or to meet his ex-girlfriend, or to sports bar with all of his guy friends, if he invites you to his parents house and you find out he still lives with them because he can't afford not to.


What's the worst-or most ungentlemanly-pickup line you've ever heard?

I never heard pickup lines, I was too busy trying to get the guy to like me. I was the one with the pickup line. I'd say things like, "Your dirty beard is really cool." Or to close the deal for the first date I'd say whatever it takes, like "I'll just take the bus you don't have to pick me up."

Thank God I came to my senses and learned to shut out guys who weren't worth my time. Now I just look the other way or simply walk away.

So what does a modern day gentleman look like?

It is still nice when a guy opens a door, but a real gentleman today is the guy who can really listen and be present when he's with you.

Anymore ways to spot an non-gentleman?

He's constantly looking at his phone, talking about how much money he makes, or talking loudly over everyone else.

Thanks Mary Lynn!

Dears, how can you tell if a guy is a total gentleman? Have you ever been out with a guy who showed off some very ungentlemanly behavior? How'd you deal with him?


P.S. Looking for more Mary Lynn? While she's best known for her role on 24, she's pretty hilarious; her portrayal of Gail the Snail on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia made me LOL so hard my sides hurt. She's currently flexing her funny bone over at My Damn Channel in a NSFW webseries called Dicki. By Rosemary Brennan, Glamour magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

List Friend : Shiny Girl | Ser A | Best Music | Production | Mosaic | Hot Information | Movie Review |