Best Quotes of Love

Shiny girl story - Best Quotes of Love. This story provided for informational purposes only Shiny girl. I like going on the net looking for cute love quotes so I want to share them with you. See detail about Quotes of Love story at here Shiny girl story - Best Quotes of Love.

Related Shiny girl story :
- More Special Love Quotes
- Loving Quotes Inspirations

Happiness is sweet, smiles are too,
you make me fall in love with everything you do.
Love is great, and kisses are too,
but only for me when I'm with you,

Him : I Can't Do Anything Right
Her : You Do A Lot Right, Like the Way You Laugh When We Kiss, The Way You Make Me Work for Your Hugs and Kisses, And the Way You Make Me Happy Every Waking Moment We're Together

RRAAAAARRR.....that means I LOVE YOU in dinosaur

The giggles, the laughs, the whispers, the kisses over the phone, all of that is what makes me fall more and more in love with you...You always been mine and i always been yours..ILYH

I love to see your name pop up on messenger. It puts a smile on my face and makes my heart skip a beat.

I get the best feeling in the world when you smile at me or even say hi because i know for one second I've crossed your mind. X3

Even though I love dreaming of you,
Reality is so much better

* I could say that u complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for u more than the day before...

Every time i see your face i get that tingly feeling on the inside, I'm not sure if it's the fact that you tickle me or the fact that i love you...

My love for you is like a postulate -- it doesn't need to be proven!

So, I'm in class & I didn't realize that I was staring into space and smiling until someone poked me and said "Hmm, you're in love huh?"

You're 90% of the reason i get up in the morning..The other 10% is because i have to pee. :)

Him : any dreams lately?
Me : well, one.
Him : what about?
Me : it was naughty.
Him: ?
Me: well, you were in it, i was in it, and need I go on?

"There was a discount on men at the store today. I looked around but couldn't fine one quite like you."
By Melz

No comments:

Post a Comment

List Friend : Shiny Girl | Ser A | Best Music | Production | Mosaic | Hot Information | Movie Review |