Lady Gaga, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow Love Quotes

Shiny girl story - Lady Gaga, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow The Best Celebrity Love Quotes. This story provided for informational purposes only Shiny girl about Celebrity Love Quotes. Famous quotes, celebrity quotes on love, famous love quoatations, Lady Gaga, Drew Barrymore and Gwyneth Paltrow on love. See detail about best celebrity love sayings story at here Shiny girl story - Lady Gaga, Drew Barrymore, Gwyneth Paltrow The Best Celebrity Love Quotes.


Related Shiny girl story :
- Alec Baldwin, Justin Timberlake, Matt Damon love quotes
- Hot Sexy Red Panties Power Secret Boosting

Lady Gaga
"In eight to 10 years, I want to have babies for my dad to hold, grandkids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around."



Drew Barrymore
"If you're 35 and single and it's a choice, it feels fine. So I didn't settle with the wrong person yet. Big deal!"







Gwyneth Paltrow
"I used to say to my dad, 'How did you and Mom stay married for all this time?' and he'd say, 'Two things. Number one: You gotta have the same dreams. One person can't be daydreaming about walking down the street in Paris, the other person want to work in a coal mine. [Number two:] We never wanted to get divorced at the same time.'"



Lady Gaga Video



Drew Barrymore Video



Gwyneth Paltrow Video




Related Celebrity Love Quotes : celebrity love quotes and sayings, celebrity quotes, famous love quotes, celebrity love island, celebrity love sayings, quotations celebrity love, famous quotes celebrity, nice quotes on love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

List Friend : Shiny Girl | Ser A | Best Music | Production | Mosaic | Hot Information | Movie Review |