Sexual Slump

Shiny girl story - Sexual Slump. This stpry provided for informational purposes only Shiny girl. User Post : Sexual Slump... I find myself in a dating slump and more importantly in a sexual slump. I haven't had sex in over 5 months and to say that I'm in need is an understatement. I'm at an age (39) where I don't want to just go out and have a casual hookup with a random. See detail about Sexual Slump story at here Shiny girl story - Sexual Slump.

Related Shiny girl story :
- Should We Legalize Prostitution?
- 3 Fun Outdoor Ideas for Your Next Date

I'm also completely disillusioned with the on-line dating world, so that doesn't leave me with too many options. I used to have a fwb (friends with benefits), but unfortunately he moved to Tennessee late last year. So that has left me without representation so to speak lol.

I am currently talking to a great man and I really enjoy everything about him, but he lives far away. Driving up to see him is not an option as it would take me almost a full day to get there. We have plans for him to fly down here in May, so I'm hoping for the best. In the meantime, I do have one person in my life who would be more than happy to help me out with my needs.

The problem with this scenario is he's an ex-boyfriend. I know, I know, I can't fall down that slippery slope again, but as the months tick by without any prospects of dating and eventually sex I'm starting think "who cares about boundaries?" lol. Sex with an ex is comforting as it's familiar. There's no weird awkwardness and your bodies just seem to remember each other.

The touch brings back memories and the kiss solidifies them. I know my option is not a good one, but it's still an option and maybe that brings me comfort in my time of need. Knowing that if I wanted to I could...not that I'm going to. It's always nice to feel wanted sexually, even if you're not going to actually do the deed so to speak. However, I think my best bet in this slump I'm having is to wait for "new" guy to come down in May.

I mean, it's only a couple of more months and even if we don't click the way I had hoped, I still proved to myself that I am the Master of my Domain (thanks Seinfeld). Until next time, be kind to each other and leave your bitter baggage at the door. By Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

List Friend : Shiny Girl | Ser A | Best Music | Production | Mosaic | Hot Information | Movie Review |